we are passionate about baking and creating mouth-watering desserts that satisfy any sweet tooth. In this article, we will share with you our delicious and easy-to-make blondie recipe that will impress your family, friends, and guests. Our recipe is perfect for any occasion, from casual get-togethers to special celebrations.
What You Need To Make Blondie Cake Recipe
Blondie Cake Recipe
- 3/4 cup (170 grams) unsalted butter , melted and slightly cooled
- 1 1 cup (200 grams) light brown sugar , lightly packed
- 3/4 3/4 cup (150 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 pic large eggs , room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (250 grams) all-purpose flour , spooned & leveled
- 1 teaspoon self-raising flour (or same quantity plain flour and 3 tsp baking powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (190 grams) white chocolate chips (optional)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350°F (177°C). You'll also want to line a baking pan that's 9x13 inches with parchment paper or aluminum foil, making sure to leave some overhang for easy removal. Set the pan aside for now.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Whisk everything together until it's well combined. Next, add in the eggs and vanilla extract, making sure to whisk until everything is fully combined.
- Now it's time to add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix everything together until it's just combined. At this point, it's time to fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Take your prepared pan and scoop the batter into it. Make sure to spread everything around until it's one even layer.
- Pop the pan into the oven and bake for 28 to 32 minutes. You'll know it's done when the top is set and lightly browned. Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool completely on a wire rack. Once it's cooled, you can slice the bars and enjoy!
- cane sugar
- baking powder
Pro Tips for Making Blondie Cake
If you’re a fan of brownies, you’ll love blondies. Blondies are a type of dessert that are similar to brownies, but they’re made with brown sugar instead of cocoa. They have a slightly caramel-like flavor and a chewy, dense texture that’s absolutely delicious. In this article, we’ll share our best pro tips for making the perfect blondie cake that will leave your taste buds dancing.
- Choose the Right Pan
- Use Quality Ingredients
- Mix Your Ingredients Properly
- Don’t Overbake Your Blondies
- Let Your Blondies Cool Completely
In summary, our blondie recipe is a perfect treat for any occasion, and it is easy to make even if you are a beginner baker. Our recipe uses simple ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store, and it produces rich and chewy blondies that will make your taste buds dance with joy. So why not give our recipe a try and impress your loved ones with your baking skills? We hope you enjoy our blondies as much as we do!
You May Also Like