Are you tired of dry and tasteless chocolate cakes that never live up to your expectations? Say goodbye to average chocolate cakes and hello to the ultimate slow cooker chocolate cake recipe!
Our recipe combines rich, decadent chocolate with a slow cooking process to produce a moist, fluffy and delicious cake that will exceed all your expectations. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or a beginner, this recipe is easy to follow and produces a show-stopping dessert that will impress your family and friends.
What You Need To Make Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake Recipe
How To Make Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¾ unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Start by lightly spraying the crock of your large slow cooker with cooking spray. This will help prevent the cake from sticking to the sides and make it easier to remove once it's finished cooking.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined. Slowly pour in the boiling water, whisking continuously until the mixture is well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined. The batter should be smooth and free of any lumps.
- Pour the batter into the prepared slow cooker and cover it with the lid. Cook on low heat for about 3 hours or until the cake has no wet spots on top and is starting to pull away from the sides of the crock.
- Once the cake is finished cooking, turn off the slow cooker and let it rest for 30 minutes before serving. This will allow the cake to settle and make it easier to remove from the crock. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream or a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Pro Tips for Making Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake is a classic dessert that’s perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or just looking for a comforting dessert, a slow cooker chocolate cake is the perfect solution. With the right ingredients and preparation, you can have a delicious and fluffy chocolate cake that everyone will love. In this article, we’ll provide you with pro tips for making slow cooker chocolate cake that will help you achieve a perfect result every time.
- Choose the Right Slow Cooker
The first step in making a perfect slow cooker chocolate cake is to choose the right slow cooker. You want a slow cooker that’s big enough to hold the ingredients for your cake, but not so big that the cake will be too thin. A 5-quart slow cooker is ideal for most cake recipes. Look for a slow cooker with a removable insert that you can use for baking. This will make it easier to remove the cake from the slow cooker when it’s done cooking.
- Use the Right Ingredients
To make the perfect slow cooker chocolate cake, you need to use the right ingredients. The quality of the ingredients you use will greatly affect the taste and texture of the cake. For a moist and fluffy cake, use high-quality cocoa powder, unsalted butter, and eggs. For the best results, we recommend using a good-quality cake mix that’s specifically designed for slow cooker baking.
- Prepare the Slow Cooker Properly
Before you start making your slow cooker chocolate cake, it’s important to prepare the slow cooker properly. Line the slow cooker with parchment paper or use a slow cooker baking liner to prevent sticking. You can also spray the slow cooker with cooking spray to help the cake release easily.
- Mix the Batter Thoroughly
To ensure that your slow cooker chocolate cake comes out perfectly, it’s important to mix the batter thoroughly. Make sure that all the ingredients are well combined and there are no lumps in the batter. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to mix the batter on low speed. Over-mixing the batter can cause the cake to become dense and chewy, so be sure to mix just until everything is well combined.
- Cook on Low Heat
When making slow cooker chocolate cake, it’s important to cook it on low heat. Slow cooking the cake on low heat will allow it to cook evenly and prevent it from becoming dry or burnt. Most slow cooker chocolate cake recipes call for cooking on low heat for 2-3 hours. Be sure to check the cake regularly to make sure it’s cooking evenly and to avoid over-cooking.
Making a flourless chocolate cake may seem like a daunting task, but with these pro tips, it’s actually quite simple. With just a few key ingredients and some simple techniques, you can make a delicious and impressive dessert that everyone will love. So get in the kitchen, and get ready to bake up a storm!
You May Also Like