Looking for the best butter cake recipe that is moist and fluffy? You’ve come to the right place! We have tested and refined this recipe to create a perfect, buttery cake that is sure to satisfy your cravings.
What You Need To Make Gooey Butter Cake Recipe
Gooey Butter Cake Recipe
- 1 (18.25 ounce) ounce package yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 4 pic large eggs, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) ounce package cream cheese
- 4 cup confectioners' sugar
- To begin, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease your chosen pan - whether it's a loaf pan, mini loaf pan, 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch square pan, or a round pan - with a small amount of butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder, then sieve them. Add salt to the mixture and stir well. Set this aside for now.
- Using either an electronic hand mixer or a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until they are well combined and the mixture turns pale yellow in color. This should take about 3 minutes.
- Add the first egg and beat it into the mixture. Repeat this process for each egg you add, beating for 1 to 2 minutes after each addition until the mixture turns creamy. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure even mixing.
- Next, add the vanilla extract and mix well. Fold in the flour mixture and stir until it is well combined. Finally, add the plain yogurt or whole milk to the batter and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan, and shake it lightly to distribute the batter evenly. Bake the cake until it turns golden brown and is fully cooked, which should take around 40 to 50 minutes. To prevent the top of the cake from becoming too brown, cover it with a sheet of aluminum foil once the top is set. Use a cake tester to ensure that the cake is fully cooked.
- Once the cake is done, remove it from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut it into pieces and serve it warm. Enjoy!
- protein 3.7g
- carbohydrates 49.5g
- fat 13.9g
- cholesterol 69.2mg
- sodium 277.7mg
Pro Tips for Making Gooey Butter Cake
- Use room temperature butter and eggs for best results.
- Sift the flour before measuring to avoid any lumps.
- Alternate between adding the dry ingredients and milk to the creamed mixture to prevent overmixing.
- Do not overbake the cake, as it will dry out.
In conclusion, this butter cake recipe is the best you will ever make. It is easy to follow and produces a delicious cake that will leave everyone wanting more. Try it out today and see for yourself why it is the best!
You May Also Like