Are you looking for the perfect carrot cake recipe? Look no further! This guide will show you how to make a delicious and moist carrot cake with the perfect Philly cream cheese icing. The result will be a cake that is sure to impress all of your friends and family.
What You Need To Make Carrot Cake with Philly Cream Recipe
- Baking Powder
- baking soda
- crushed pineapple
- walnuts or pecans
How To Make Carrot Cake with Philly Cream
- 1 dash Dash of ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons MAGIC Baking Powder
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and oil together until well blended.Gradually add the granulated sugar, mixing until blended.
- Add the flour mixture, carrots, pineapple, and walnuts to the bowl, and mix well.Pour the mixture into a greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch (3-L) tube pan.
Pro Tips for Making Carrot Cake with Philly Cream
Are you tired of dry, bland carrot cakes? Look no further! With our pro tips, you will be able to make a delicious and moist carrot cake that will be the star of any gathering.
Baking the perfect carrot cake requires a few key steps. Here are some tips to help you get it right:
- Preheat your oven to the correct temperature before baking.
- Do not overmix the batter to prevent a tough cake.
- Use a bundt pan or a 9×13 inch pan for the best results.
- Bake the cake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely before frosting to prevent melting.
This is the perfect carrot cake recipe, complete with a delicious Philly cream cheese icing. It is sure to impress all of your friends and family, and is a cake that is easy to make and sure to become a new favorite. Give it a try today and discover why this cake is so special!
You May Also Like