Looking for an impressive cake? Try the Almond Coconut Strawberry Cake Recipe! It blends almond flour’s nutty flavor, coconut’s tropical taste, and the sweetness of fresh strawberries. Perfect for summer barbecues or a delightful treat.
With recipes ranging from a one-layer coconut cake topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries to a soft, tender strawberry cake layered between creamy coconut cream cheese frosting, there’s a version of this cake for every taste.
Key Almond Coconut Strawberry Cake Ingredients & Why
A gluten-free wheat flour alternative, high in protein, healthy fats, and fiber for nutritious cakes.
Fresh strawberry puree enhances flavor and moisture in strawberry cake recipes, loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants.
A versatile ingredient for cake recipes, offering tropical flavor and healthy fats with fiber.
Commonly used for structure, moisture, and richness in cakes, packed with protein and nutrients.
Baking Powder and Baking Soda
Leavening agents for light and fluffy cakes.
Granular erythritol or coconut palm sugar as low-carb or natural sugar alternatives in many cake recipes.
Whipped Cream and Cream Cheese
Add richness and creaminess, ideal for frosting or cake toppings.
How Do You Make The Best Almond Coconut Strawberry Cake?
- Preheat to 350F. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt into a large bowl. Mix.
- Blend butter, Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk Coconutmilk, and vanilla until well combined.
- Mix egg, Greek yogurt, and coconut flakes until combined.
- Pour batter into greased 8/9-inch cake pan. Bake 25-30 mins until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on rack.
- As the cake cools, prep the toppings. In a large bowl, combine whipped cream and sugar. Whip until soft peaks form, about 4-6 minutes.
- Slice strawberries, cool the cake, top it with whipped cream and strawberries, then savor the goodness!
Pro Tips For Making Almond Coconut Strawberry Cake Recipe
- Opt for almond flour over almond meal for a smoother cake texture.
- Find cost-effective almond flour options at warehouse stores like Sam’s or Costco, or online.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.
- Elevate presentation with a quick dusting of powdered sugar through a fine-mesh sieve for a gourmet touch in under a minute.
- Enhance your serving options by pairing the cake with raspberry coulis or a delightful cream cheese strawberry topping.
- Create a keto-friendly version by substituting almond and coconut flour for regular flour, sweetened with erythritol or stevia.
- Ensure a level cake with no waste by using bake-even strips.
How to Store Almond Coconut Strawberry Cake
- Let the cake cool completely before storing.
- To keep it moist, wrap the cake in plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
- For longer storage (over a day), refrigerate; it’s good for up to 2 days.
- To store even longer, freeze it in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
Can You Freeze Almond Coconut Strawberry Cake?
Freeze almond coconut strawberry cake? Yes! As per , you can freeze nearly any cake once fully cooled. This includes flavorful options like banana, chocolate, carrot, and pumpkin cakes, which all thaw perfectly when double-wrapped.
Bundt and pound cakes also freeze well after thorough cooling and tight wrapping. You can store cake layers for up to 3 months. Just wrap them tightly in plastic and place them in an airtight freezer-safe container. For serving, allow the cake to thaw overnight in the fridge.
Frequently Asked Questions About Almond Coconut Strawberry Cake
What is strawberry almond flour cake?
Savor the moist and delightful gluten-free strawberry almond flour cake, crafted with almond flour and fresh strawberries.
What is high altitude strawberry almond layer cake?
Indulge in our exquisite high-altitude strawberry almond layer cake. Crafted with almond flour and fresh strawberries, it boasts three layers of sumptuously soft almond cake, elegantly frosted with strawberry buttercream, and crowned with delightful French macarons.
How do you make almond coconut cake?
Whip up almond coconut cake effortlessly. Combine almond flour, shredded coconut, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes in a greased cake pan, cool, and add a finishing touch with powdered sugar.
Almond Coconut Strawberry Cake Recipe
- 1 ¼ cups flour (160 grams)
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup butter, softened and cubed
- ½ cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk Coconutmilk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 lb strawberries
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350F. Next, sift flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl. Finally, stir everything together for a well-combined mixture.
- Combine butter, Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk Coconutmilk, and vanilla using a hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Combine the egg, Greek yogurt, and coconut flakes, mixing until everything is well blended.
- After preparing the batter, transfer it into a well-greased 8-inch or 9-inch cake pan. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Once done, gently move the cake to a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely.
- While the cake is cooling, get ready for the toppings. In a large bowl, combine whipped cream and sugar. Use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to whip the cream until it forms soft peaks, which should take approximately 4-6 minutes.
- After the cake has cooled, enhance it with sliced strawberries and whipped cream for a delightful indulgence.