Lolly Cake Recipe
With only 5 ingredients this lolly log recipe is super easy, a classic Kiwi party treat that we all
- 120 g butter, melted
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk (160g)
- 1 packet malt biscuits, crushed (250g)
- 1 packet Eskimos (150g) or fruit puffs, chopped
- ½ cup coconut
- Melt the butter and condensed milk together in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Add crushed biscuits to the butter and condensed milk mixture.
- Add the chopped Eskimos or fruit puffs and mix it all together.
- Once it is all combined turn out onto a clean surface and form two logs. Use your hands to tightly pack it together.
- Roll logs in coconut and make sure they are covered all over. Wrap in cling film and chill for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve cut into 2 cm thick slices.
- Total Fat: 6gSaturated
- Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Sodium: 64mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 1g