Are you looking to take your dessert game to the next level? Look no further than the Chocolate Candy Bar Cake! This delicious treat combines rich chocolate cake with chunks of your favorite candy bars to create a truly indulgent experience.
What You Need To Make Chocolate Candy Bar Cake Recipe
- food cake mix
- pudding mix
- cream cheese
- frozen whipped topping
- chopped pecans
- chocolate candy
How To Make Chocolate Candy Bar Cake
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).Grease and flour three 8-inch pans.
- Combine the cake mix, milk, oil, eggs, and instant vanilla pudding mix in a large bowl.Beat the mixture with an electric mixer on low speed until blended.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and continue to beat for 4 minutes on medium speed.Pour the batter into the prepared pans.Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then run a table knife around the edges to loosen.Invert cakes carefully onto a cooling rack and let cool for about 30 minutes.
Pro Tips for Making Chocolate Candy Bar Cake
To make this cake, you will need:
- A 9×13 inch cake pan
- Parchment paper
- A large mixing bowl
- A medium-sized saucepan
- A whisk
- A rubber spatula
For the frosting, you’ll need:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
This delicious chocolate candy bar cake is sure to impress your friends and family. Its rich, chocolatey flavor and chunks of candy make it a truly indulgent treat. Give it a try and see for yourself why it’s quickly becoming a crowd favorite.
You May Also Like