we love baking and experimenting with new and traditional recipes. One of our favorites is the carrot cake sheet, a classic dessert with a twist that is perfect for any occasion..
What You Need To Make Carrot Sheet Cake Recipe
- baking powder
- baking soda
- crushed pineapple
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
How To Make Carrot Sheet Cake
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 ½ cups oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 ⅓ cups finely grated carrots
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius) and then lightly apply a coat of cooking spray to a sheet cake pan or a 10x15-inch glass casserole dish.
- In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt, making sure all ingredients are well combined.
- Using the bowl of a stand mixer, beat eggs until they become foamy. Gradually add in sugar and mix until fully incorporated. Alternating between the flour mixture and oil, begin and end with the flour mixture while beating the batter. Gently fold in the pineapple, carrots, coconut, and walnuts before pouring the batter into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake the carrot cake in the oven for about 45 minutes, or until it's fully cooked. Once done, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool for approximately 30 minutes.
- To make the frosting, combine softened butter and cream cheese in a bowl, using an electric mixer to whip until it becomes fluffy. Sift powdered sugar and add it to the mixture, along with vanilla extract. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and the frosting is fluffy. Spread this delicious frosting over the completely cooled carrot cake.
Pro Tips for Making Carrot Sheet Cake
- Gather Your Ingredients The first step to making a delicious carrot sheet cake is to gather all the necessary ingredients. You will need:
- 3 cups of grated carrots
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
Carrot sheet cake is a delectable dessert that combines the sweetness of carrots with the soft texture of cake. It is a delicious treat that is not only mouth-watering but also packed with essential nutrients.
You May Also Like