Banana cake is a classic dessert that everyone loves. It’s moist, flavorful, and easy to make. In this article, we will show you how to make the best banana cake that will surely impress your family and friends.
What You Need To Make Easy Banana Cake Recipe
- 16.25 ounce box white cake mix
- ground nutmeg
- baking soda
- bananas mashed
Banana Cake Recipe With Cake Mix
- 16.25 ounce box white cake mix PLUS ingredients on back of box (you need milk in place of the water on the box)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Milk use measurement on cake mix box
- 3 medium ripe bananas mashed or broken into large chunks
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 3.4 Ounce package banana cream instant pudding
- 1 Cup milk
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350 F and proceed to grease a 13×9 baking pan with non-stick spray or butter.
- Grab a large mixing bowl and start whisking together the dry cake mix with cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt until thoroughly combined. This creates a delicious blend of spices to flavor your cake.
- Next, replace the water on the back of the cake mix box with milk and swap out the egg whites for whole eggs. Follow the instructions on the box to add oil to the mixture.
- Afterward, add the milk, eggs, oil, and bananas to the mixing bowl with the cake mix and spices. These ingredients create a rich and moist cake that is sure to delight your taste buds.
- Beat the mixture on low speed for 15-30 seconds until all ingredients are combined. Then, increase the speed to medium-high and continue to beat the mixture for two minutes or until it is well blended.
- Once you have achieved the desired consistency, pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and bake it in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until the cake springs back when touched gently in the center.
- Finally, allow the cake to cool completely before adding your favorite frosting or toppings. This delicious cake is sure to impress your friends and family.
- Serving: 1slice
- Calories: 69cal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 104mg
- Potassium: 75mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 6g
- Vitamin A: 172IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 19mg
- Iron: 1mg
Pro Tips for Making Easy Banana Cake
- Use very ripe bananas for the best flavor and texture.
- Don’t overmix the batter as it can lead to a tough cake.
- Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature before starting.
We hope you found this article helpful in making the best banana cake. This recipe is easy to follow and produces a cake that is moist, delicious, and sure to impress. If you have any tips or tricks for making the best banana cake, let us know in the comments below.
You May Also Like