10 Interesting Facts About Yellow Cake
1. Golden hue gives yellow cake its name.
2. Loads of whole eggs create its dense luxury.
3. Vanilla swirls with buttery whispers in yellow cake's flavor.
4. Moist tenderness and smooth grain grace its texture.
5. High sugar content makes yellow cake a sweet sensation.
6. Stacks and frosting adore yellow cake's resilience.
7. 19th century shift: baking powder boosts yellow cake's rise.
8. US cheers: yellow cake, a festive relative of pound cake.
9. Top-seller: boxed mix brings yellow cake delight.
10. Lush yolks thicken yellow cake batter for plush appeal.