10 Interesting Facts About Pandan Cake
1. Dive into a cloud of pandan-flavored
delight with this green, airy sponge.
2. Also known as pandan chiffon.
3. Loved in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and more.
4. Netherlands adores it due to colonial ties.
5. Unlike buko pandan, no coconut here.
6. Soft, uncoated sponge cake from Indonesia, Netherlands, Singapore.
7. Pandan cake, a Southeast Asian heritage icon.
8. Joins families, celebrations, and cultures.
9. Star of food festivals and global exhibitions.
10. Served worldwide: hotels, resorts, fine dining.