10 Interesting Facts About Food Cake
1. Celebrate National Cake Day on November 26th with delicious treats!
2. Ancient Americans believed in fruit cake magic under pillows for love.
3. Chicago's Patrick Bertoletti devoured 72 cupcakes in record time!
4. Angel food cake: airy delight made from egg whites, flour, and sugar.
5. 19th century cup-baked wonders, measured by cups.
6. Chocolate wins, followed by classic vanilla cake.
7. European cake origins 17th Century sweetness with almonds and citrus.
8. "Have your cake and eat it too" saying flipped over centuries.
9. Unhealthy reputation Over a third of US schools ban cake fundraisers.
10. Google's scoop Cupcakes are the fastest-growing recipe delight!