10 Interesting Facts About Blondie Cake
1. In the 50s and 60s, blondie cake soared – moist, chewy, and flavorful.
2. White chocolate brownies differ – no chocolate in blondies.
3. Cheers to National Blondie Day on January 22nd!
4. Blondies resemble brownies but boast unique ingredients.
5. Blondies skip chocolate, unlike their brownie cousins.
6. Mix brown sugar, flour, butter, eggs, baking powder, vanilla – add nuts, chips, fruit.
7. Bake blondies as bars – cut into squares, rectangles.
8. Top blondies with caramel, butterscotch, chocolate – perfect sundae base.
9. Blondie cake's origin? Likely USA, though uncertain.
10. Try variations: double choc chip, vegan birthday, snickerdoodle blondies.